Muscat Bay announces interest free 5-year plan

Muscat - 

With 90 per cent of phase 1 of the project now complete, Muscat Bay announced the launch of its interest free five-year payment plan on Monday.

As per the plan potential homeowners can purchase select residences by covering 40 per cent of the cost of the home and the remaining 60 per cent of the payment will be covered over a period of five years with no interest.

Muscat Bay4

Speaking at a press conference held at the Muscat Bay Experience Centre, Sheikh Hamood bin Sultan al Hosni, CEO of Muscat Bay, said, “When selecting a property to purchase, homeowners are either attracted to the location, the development, or the price. The uniqueness of the Muscat Bay project is that we are able to satisfy our customers by meeting all these required qualities in our residences.”

Sheikh Hosni added, “With 90 per cent of phase 1 of the Muscat Bay project now complete, we are proud to reveal our five-year payment plan. This opens up new opportunities for a larger number of residents to join the Muscat Bay community and to move into their completed dream home. I am confident that the new payment plan will appeal to potential homeowners looking to invest in the limited real estate at one of the most exclusive Integrated Tourism Complexes (ITC) in the region.”

He said the plan is an unmatched opportunity to own one of these exclusive homes by simply covering 40 per cent of the payment to receive the keys to your home. “The rest of the 60 per cent is paid over a five-year period with no interest. The most enticing aspect of this opportunity is for potential homeowners to move into their new residences and to be a part of the Muscat Bay community.”

Media officials toured the project, visiting the Wajd properties, which include 22 highly-exclusive villas situated on a private elevated hill-area. The visit included a view of the Nameer properties, which offer a unique waterfront view in the centre of the ITC.

The 33 Nameer villas are surrounded by one of the largest man-made lagoons in the sultanate. The tour also included a visit to Zaha residences, where the largest number of residences are found at Muscat Bay.

Zaha includes 200 residences ranging from 1-2 bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom penthouse apartments, and duplexes with swimming pools.

Robert Bselis, vice president of sales and marketing, said, “Muscat Bay is different from most ITCs in Oman and in the region due to the exclusivity of the limited residences. Our luxury estates are located alongside two five-star resorts, which are also a part of the project.” The project is developed in partnership with the Oman Tourism Development Company (Omran) and Saraya Holdings Oman.

Similar content

muscat daily recycle