- Residents install water coolers outside their houses to help those grappling with heat
The initiative could be a boon to the many outdoor workers.
- Rare surgery conducted on baby with kidney problem
The paediatric team at the Starcare Hospital in Barka performed surgery on the kidney of an infant that was born with a rare congenital abnormality.
- Skill test: Omani team ready to make the mark in Russia
The 24-member Omani team walked through the parade on the opening day.
- Authorities sound alert as public schools reopen
The ROP has called on school bus drivers to abide by traffic laws to ensure the safety of students.
- Oman launches phase 2 of Industrial Strategy 2040
It was launched in collaboration with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization.