- 33 new COVID-19 cases registered in sultanate
The total cases in the country have now touched 331, including 61 recoveries
- ‘Countries must adopt aggressive approach’
WHO Regional Director has urged countries to be more aggressive in testing all suspected cases
- Rate of cure picks up in sultanate
What is heartening is that the rate of death in Oman is just 0.67 per cent of the total infected.
- COVID-19 stress takes a toll on mental health; experts offer advice
Mental health professionals across the sultanate have been working to provide people with the right care.
- MoH guidelines on home isolation
Only one assigned family member should take care of the isolated person.